Based in the high-tech hub of Huntsville, AL, QTI leverages our decades of experience designing and integrating thousands of professional audio, video, and control systems across the U.S. for customers as varied as the federal government and higher education institutions.
We provide design, build, installation, and project management, and have long established ourselves as a leader in the professional and commercial AV field. QTI has designed, delivered, and installed such systems for city, state, county, and federal government facilities; corporate facilities; higher educational institutions; and houses of worship. Such systems can include complex audio, video, conferencing, and lighting systems controlled with touch screens, as well as multicamera videoconferencing systems with annotation devices.
Our experienced staff undergoes regular training on emerging technology to keep our team agile and able to provide the most future-looking solutions for the best value to our customers.
– Defense Contractor background / Primary company focus
– Headquartered in Research Park, Huntsville, Alabama
– Projects included acoustical data collection and processing
– DoJ Federal courtroom A/V systems integration focus
– Formed separate group to develop courtroom A/V products
– Formed Hear Technologies, launched design / development of a family of pro audio and music industry products